Private Yoga Classes, Corporate Yoga and Yoga Events
Amy is available for private yoga classes, corporate yoga, yoga in schools and yoga events. Yoga is a great way to improve wellbeing and can be incorporated into just about any setting.
To date, Amy has had the pleasure of teaching yoga for the following organisations:
- Soldier On (Members)
- Albury Public School (Staff)
- Department of Industry NSW (staff)
- Trinity Anglican College Albury (year 9 students)
- St Patricks Parish School Albury (year 3-6 students)
- Murray High School Albury (year 11 students)
- Aspect Riverina School (staff)
- Albury Wodonga Triathlon Club Women’s Only Triathlon
- Ingenia Lifestyle Albury (residents)
If you would like to add yoga to your corporate wellbeing regime, your school or your event please contact Amy.
* Pregnancy Yoga Classes will not be running for Term 4 in 2019. Please contact Amy if you require further information.*
Pregnancy Yoga is a wonderful way to connect with your breath, body and baby in the lead up to birth and beyond. Amy teaches a gentle, flowing style of pregnancy yoga tailored to the need of participants. Each class is designed to:
- Alleviate the common pregnancy issues such as back pain, sciatica, low energy and indigestion
- Get you stretching and moving so you stay active and healthy
- Teach you breathing and relaxation techniques for pregnancy and labour
- Build strength and awareness in your legs, arms, core and pelvic floor
- Teach you techniques to facilitate a positive birthing experience
Classes are suitable for all trimesters and all levels of yoga experience, but please ensure that if you are experiencing any pregnancy complications, that you discuss your ability to practice yoga with your pregnancy health care provider prior to attending class.
TESTIMONIALS FOR PREGNANCY YOGA:
“I had the most amazing labour and birthing experience and I have you and prenatal yoga to thank for a lot of that! Throughout my contractions (back labour again) I could hear you saying “breathe in through your nose, and out through your nose” which helped me stay calm and focused but most importantly when the contractions stopped, all I could think of was to “enjoy the break – don’t worry/stress about how the next lost will feel, just enjoy the break”! I got through a lot of the last stronger contractions in supported childs pose lying over the peanut ball gently rocking and only needed gas for the last little bit and pushing! Thank you very much for all of your guidance and your help in giving me the most amazing experience. xx” – Chill Mama Louise.
“Thank you for running your prenatal class it honestly has been the best thing for me throughout this pregnancy. I suffer from anxiety at the best of times…your class has been the best balance for me mentally and I can’t thank you enough…What you do is more than just yoga.” – Chill Mama Holly.